A newsletter developed by the patients of the CONTACT Program.
Patient Rights and Privacy
Ontario Shores is committed to protecting the rights and privacy of our patients. We work together with staff, patients, families, healthcare providers and the community to ensure we protect the personal health information, rights and privacy of our patients and support legislative requirements.
Ontario Shores is committed to protecting the privacy of our patient’s health information and places the highest value on maintaining the confidentiality and security of personal health information.
For a brief description of our privacy practices, please read our Statement of Information Practices.
- Accountability for Personal Information
- Identifying Purposes for the Collection of Personal Information
- Consent for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Limiting Collection of Personal Information
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
- Ensuring Accuracy of Personal Information
- Ensuring Safeguards for Personal Information
- Openness about Personal Information Policies and Practices
- Individual Access to their own Personal Information
- Challenging Compliance with Privacy Policies and Practices
For more information about privacy at Ontario Shores please contact the Leader, Privacy and Access at 905.430.4055 ext. 6712.
PHIPA - Frequently Asked Questions